Screen printing is a cost-effective decoration method for medium to larger size orders and particularly for larger size designs. A separate screen (think stencil) is made for each colour in the design, so if your design is, say, a two colour design, there will be a charge for two screens. In addition, if the design is to be printed onto a coloured or dark product, we need to first print a white base, for accurate rendition and vibrancy of the remaining colours, so this would add an extra screen setup. Screen printing allows us to accurately match your required PMS (Pantone) colours, as inks are mixed to a precise formula to achieve a perfect match.
Screen printing is best suited to the following custom promo products:
1) Promotional T-Shirts, Singlets& Polo Shirts.
2) Hoodies &Jackets.
3) Tradie Work Shirts& Hi-Vis Workwear.
4) Sports Bags, Backpacks, Laptop Bags &Conference Satchels.
5) Golf Umbrellas, Folding Umbrellas, Beach Umbrellas & Market Umbrellas.
6) Trade Show Bags & Non Woven Bags or Calico Bags.
7) Lanyards & Printed Ribbon.